Jennifer De Vries, MA, CPT, is the president and chief solutions architect of BlueStreak Learning. She has over 25 years of experience directing successful, award-winning, and profitable training technologies projects.
- Jennifer has grown her company exponentially in the past few years. She has achieved that level of growth by partnering with e-learning technology providers and training consultants who need to add in-depth e-learning expertise to their teams.
- In 2010, Jennifer was named one of the top 20 most influential people in online learning by http://www.onlineuniversityrankings.org.
- Prior to starting BlueStreak Learning, Jennifer was executive director of
e-learning at Joint Commission Resources. She was responsible for profit and loss of their compliance-oriented electronic products, such as eTools, Communities of Practice, eBooks, and Web-Based Training product lines.
- Prior to working at Joint Commission Resources, Jennifer was a senior analyst for Bersin & Associates, where she researched use cases for e-learning technologies and published a ground-breaking study on the topic of rapid e-learning.
- At IBM, Jennifer was responsible for establishing the e-learning strategy for IBM Software Group’s product education, including training and certification for the Lotus, Tivoli, DB2, WebSphere, and Rational brands.
- As a producer for World Book Encyclopedia’s CD-ROM and online products, Jennifer’s team won the prestigious PC Magazine Editor’s Choice award. Her work on the speech-enabled version of World Book was featured on the Today show.
- At Motorola, her team was responsible for establishing the first virtual reality-based training programs (simulations) for the manufacturing environment, and her work was highlighted in Training magazine.
Jennifer frequently writes articles for industry publications and speaks at industry conferences. She is most well-known for writing the research that coined the term “rapid e-learning,” but she is also known for speaking on the topics of e-learning project management and LMS selection. She is the founder and keynote speaker for the Chicago eLearning Technology Showcase.
Jennifer has a B.A. in business administration and cognitive psychology from Hope College, as well as an M.A. in instructional and training technology from Governors State University. Based on her work in the field of performance technology, Jennifer is designated as a Certified Performance Technologist (CPT) by the International Society for Performance Improvement (ISPI).